Monday, April 4, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Working at home is harder than I’d like to admit. Not because I’m lazy, but there are constant distractions, which includes the likes of a bouncing, bubbly three year old boy, who never seems to get tired, - ever.

So it’s been crunch time and I’ve been trying to pull all the stops to make this collection everything that I had envisioned. Although they were not joking when they said that it would change throughout the planning processes.

The re-fabrication for Storyboarding has been so time consuming but will hopefully make a unique collection.
I'll post some photo's as soon as they are done, they're still setting
Oh yes, and an update photo of Nicole
I thought I’d put in some inspirational pics from my croquis book


No comments:

Post a Comment