Sunday, May 15, 2011

21 days



Handed in first outfit on Monday, which felt great. Now to get the others going...
This is the next outfit I'm working on


This week was visual week, which meant that the accessory designs for our collection were due, hands and feet illustration, CAD logo design and drapery concluding the busy week with four mood boards, which would usually be enough work to allow an hour or two of sleep every night, a cup of coffee whenever possible and ten new gray hairs. 

I have managed to do the accessory design, hands and feet as well as the logo during the holidays and for once in my life was able to keep my heart rate normal for a week.
My mission for the next few months, to work faster. It takes 21 days, so wish me luck ;).

Thought I'd load some photos and pictures of this weeks work


Some of my favourite accessories from collection accessory design assignment
Drapery assignment
Inspiration for Drapery based on OVO theme from Cirque Du Soleil, which focused mainly on the movement rather than costume.



Did an illustration based on this design


 I think all our class designs for the drapery assignment turned out really cool and the themes still allowed for individual personalities to shine through.





No comments:

Post a Comment