Wednesday, August 10, 2011

If only I could have a longer day......

This week is but barely a full week and I'm already anxious about getting things done properly. 
So we had a garment hand in, which wasn't exactly as planned, but still effective I think. Fabric drape had not worked as well, which is why I replaced it with corded drape. 




Currently working on photo shoot styling assignment, which is every bit as great a challenge as I thought it would be. Based on fully stylized models dressed in food, we are creating a "FEDISA cookbook", which is a really fun assignment, but a mission to do well. Must admit though I hadn't anticipated it to turn out the way it had and that it could have been a lot worse. My concept was based on tropical resorts (the perfect getaway) and the places I would not mind spending a day or two at. What it turned out to be was perfect backgrounds and oranges! There's not much else I can say about it.


Hand in for life and figure, which was based perspective runway with models, was today. I really struggled, but I think it turned out better than I expected.
 The next challenge is storyboards, which are based on celebrity marriage. The twist is conceptualizing every aspect of the trend book, (which comprise of the mood board, styling board, colour ways, fabric and trims, along with theme introduction) with background and overall theme of the boards. Which is cool, as we now have free range to play around with trend book layout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment