Friday, March 4, 2011

Beach Day!


Every year, we participate in team building which bridges the gap between 1st, 2nd and 3rd years. Considering the fact that the 3rd years have collection designs to complete, I wasn't particularly keen on a beach day. I did attend and am really glad that I did.

I realised that even more so now than in previous years, the respective classes by-pass each other and I can't tell the difference between 1st and 2nd years, which meant I'd been living in my own little bubble since the year began.

Really awesome to have worked with such diverse group of personalities


Waiting for the fun to begin

My group built the Eifle Tower. Majorly ambitious bunch of 1st and 2nd years, which I think turned out pretty cool.  
 
 My personal favourite, Seaweed pinking shears

Photo's of some 3rd tears after a hard day of sand sculpture building


Amy Piek and Mia Steenkamp

Nicole Furter and Bianca Goosen


Jenna Kipling

So whoever said all work and no play, definitely didn't participate in our FEDISA team building beach day. 

1 comment: