Sunday, March 20, 2011

The preliminary

Re-fabrication samples for our collections are due this coming Friday and everyone's in a frenzy to get the most unique kinds of re-fabrication (in the least time consuming frame of time, that is) done. 

The storyboards are well underway and possibly the of the best range of storyboards will be the outcome of this 2011's 3rd years.

My collection is named ZENITH which is supposed to conceptualize global warming and the break down of nature. In my range the characteristics of nature would be brought to life in the form of re-fabrication and ultimately show how nature reclaims what belongs to it. 

Fabrics would be re-fabricated, yet not over power design and proper construction. This would be my greatest mission yet, but I look forward to assembling them all.

For the trend book of my collection, I re-fabricated samples, these are the photo's of them.
Latest re-fabrication that I've tried is rusting.

I think it looks awesome. 

Took 4 days to look like this!

 

 Trend book re-fabrication


Love this garment detail

 
Inspirational pic. Love the subtle creature like accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment