Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm awake, I'm alert, I'm alive, enthusiastic!

At least I'm trying to be awake, alert, alive and entusiastic.
Honestly, after the week I've had, I'm not the most lively person to be around.

Valentines day
Is it worth all the fuss? I'm not hating on the idea of valentines day, I mean no one says "no, thank you" to those tasty treats that someone special spoils you with. Seriously love the thought but not the fuss. If you're waiting for a particular reason to splash out, make it meaningful. Spontaneity is key. Don't overdo it.

U2 is in Cape Town and one can feel the hype as show time draws near, wish I'd planned better and organised tickets to go. 

The only thing I've managed to accomplish,  are some designs for my collection. Will keep you posted on progress on the weekend and a mini scoop of my inspiration.
Really looking forward to putting it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment